Friday, June 10, 2011

GO Camp ends.....
















The kids had a wonderful experience at GO CAMP! I think so much like unconditional love, you can tell your children about serving others but until they actually do it themselves? The just don't fully understand. I had 4 children who learned to serve and serve JOYFULLY! A huge blessing. That attitude, that behavior, they will take with them always. I am so thankful the kids had this neat opportunity!










You can go here and see a neat video of the kids doing food prep:) If you watch closely my Tasha is the big ole mouth you see! lol.

When I went to pick everyone up at camp I first picked up the boys. Michael had called and said he was ready. I walked into the dorm and saw Michael's bags, so I carried them to the car. I then went to find Dan, did not find him but carried his things from his room to the car too. On my way out Michael found me. He didn't know where Dan was, no one we asked did either! So we went to pick up the girls. We loaded the girls pretty quickly and went back to find Dan. The goofy guy was no where to be found!! I dropped Michael, Tasha and Lita on one side of campus and said, "Walk through the commons and I will meet you on the other side.". On the other side? Michael comes out with Dan. Dan ate breakfast and has sat down in the student's center in a chair and GONE TO SLEEP!!

The camp might have been about "Going" but Dan was gone:)

No comments:

Post a Comment