Sunday, June 19, 2011

Tweenwatching and other Service:)

I used to have babysitters....now?  Now I seem to need TWEENwatchers.  Not much sitting goes on when your watching my kiddos.  And Tweens can be scary...lol:)  The sheer  number of tweens I have is stifling at times to a watcher. 

This child?  This child is incredible!  You gotta love Sarah:)


 This weekend she babysat and tweenwatched and teenwatched....keeping a household of kiddos 3-16.  So I could be with these neat people:)  My sister Sandy and her husband Chad, my brother Jon and his wife Kim and me (and Scott too).




I appreciate my helpers so so so so so so so much!!!

Today this guy.....

Doug spent 6 hours driving Carlton back to the ranch so Scott nor I would have to. What a neat Father's Day gift!

And this guy?


Jacob took a plate of food to a neighbor for me. He did so knowing it would require his time (more time than just passing a plate....it would take sit and talk time).  What a blessing to bless others!

This fellow?


Joseph is back in town going to church as he should be, working at Clayton's again and actually wished Scott a Happy Father's Day and told him he loved him.  Perspective...that is what our Joseph is finding:)  I find me telling myself that all things happen in God's time!


And Stuart?

I really can't talk about my helpers without talking about those who are helping in a bigger than I can say way.  Stuart called yesterday to talk to me about his summer. What incredible works he is blessed to be part of!  I love to see my helpers grow up to be about GOOD works!

One that same note......I would be remiss to not mention these three:)  Chelsea and Bo spend these summer months working so hard I can't even keep up with the "where they are's". Incredible workers for the Lord. They bless all who know them:)  Especially ME!!   And I have to mention Caleb....well, I don't have to but it is a joy to be able to talk about my soldier.  I am so thankful for all my biggies and the good choices they continue to make!!


I am blessed with some pretty neat kiddos:)

1 comment: