We had four (if you count Jessica and I do) trying out for cheerleader. Well, Bella was actually trying out for mascot:)
 |
| MERCEDEZ:) |
 |
| JESSICA:) | | |
 |
| ISABELLA:) |
 |
| TASHA.... |
 |
| TASHA 2...there is sometimes too much personality for one picture!! |
 |
| | Tasha
pulling a "Sarah". I sent this to Sarah and she just laughed! If you
ever take a picture with Sarah she will be sure her head is behind
everyone else (the teenager Sarah would)....that way she would look
smaller. It works....Tasha is apparently the only one who was paying
attention! |
|
 |
| Ribbons and Ribbons and Ribbons.....cheerleaders love their ribbons:) |
 |
| The girls (teenagers) new van....although currently I only have girl drivers. It should last through the rest of my children! LOL....lets hope:) |
 |
| Tasha drove to tryouts. I told her that the first place she drove alone might not should be tryouts.....I wasn't entirely sure that was lucky:) They made it. Funny to listen to Tasha and Mercedez....Mercedez says, "Tasha scares me!" To which Tasha replies, "Not as much as you scare me!" I am glad they are both good drivers! |
 |
| I had to sneak this one in....as soon as the girls left for tryouts Seth and Jacob and I went to Huddle House for breakfast. I always enjoy my big guys and Seth (who sadly is becoming a teenager....seriously sad). |
|
|
|
|
|
|
We went on to Country Place Retreat to meet Scott and the rest of our crew.....not long after we arrived we were told that two made the team and two did not. Life is that way....with the good for one is often sad for another....
These two were not sad.....Tasha made the permanent team (cheering football and basketball) and Mercedez made the basketball team. BOTH were very pleased!!
If you believe
in yourself and have dedication and pride and never quit, you’ll be a
winner. The price of victory is high, but so are the rewards..
— Paul “Bear” Bryant
For my ones who did not make it this year? Keep trying.....I am pretty sure Tasha tried out three times before she made it!!
We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.
— Maya Angelou
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
— Marilyn Vos Savant
No comments:
Post a Comment