Monday, February 25, 2013

Stuart!!



How incredible to find this picture!! Stuart attends a Bible study at Basic training. The leader of the study takes pictures of the soldiers for families.

Stuart is an incredible letter writer!!  Not short notes...long letters that include more than one page:)  It is fairly easy to see that he was an English major before changing to youth ministry!!

Last night I was in the kitchen and heard my phone beep.  I asked Seth who it was and he said "Stuart said he loves you"  I walked to the living room door and said, "Seth, Stuart can't text me!"  He looked at me and said "He did".  I walked to the phone and as I picked it up, sure enough it was from Stuart and it did say, "I love you" and before I could say anything else it rang....and it was Stuart:)  It was so sweet to be able to talk to him!!!!  He is doing so good and we are all so anxious about seeing him in  March for Family Day/Pass!!

I am so proud of both my Soldiers....so proud of the choices they have made but most of all for their attitudes!!  I am a very blessed momma to have sons who are rocking the ownership and respect and  especially the LOVE OF GOD!!!    


No comments:

Post a Comment