Monday, February 25, 2013

In the Boro!

This weekend Sarah, Lilly Kate, Seth and I went to Murfreesboro to visit with Scott's parents.  Oh how nice it was!!!

Lilly Kate and Seth are pretty good buddies.  She likes her uncle Seth:)  The stood here a long time watching the squirrels under Grannie and Pa's bird feeders eat!  I love her sweet hand patting on Seth and talking to him:)




We were able to visit with Aunt Jane.....


Seth and Pa went to watch MTSU girls and boys play basketball at home....

I cannot tell you how excited Seth was!  He could sit all day watching basketball (about any sport truthfully) and not even know who the players are...just enjoying the game!  It was a pretty big deal to Seth.  Sarah sent me this picture message last night, shew as about to search something on her phone and saw this in the search engine (Seth had used her phone earlier).....
Haha!  I think Pa made lasting impressions with that game.....Seth might be headed to MTSU one day:)

Sarah and I spent lots of time playing Rummikub Word with Grannie.....Seth even joined us for some games too!


Our weekend was just perfect!!!

1 comment: