Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Parris South Elementary School

I am so thankful for this little guy (who is not so little anymore).  My last elementary child.  Seth left for school Wednesday morning all excited and happy. All I would think was that I would not have another day like this one.  In my never-ending "First lasts" this was bittersweet.  Elementary school years are so very sweet!!  It is the time before teenage years....as I said....sweet years:)

On Tuesday night Seth had his school Christmas program....


Seth and his best friend Trey....what a mess these two guys can be! I do think they sang some....but not when I snapped this picture.....


Sisters watching......



I love this picture....some of these siblings were present under "force" (as in mom wouldn't let them stay home) but all were happy and encouraging to Seth. All graduated from Parris South Elementary School...


Stuart and Doug were the first of our crew to attend Parris South and Seth is the last....a neat picture!!


I am so thankful for the teachers and staff at our school.  Our Principal stood at the end of the program and redirected every one's thoughts to the real reason we celebrate and we ended with Away in a Manger, Silent Night and Joy to the World....not many places in America left that can say that...I am so grateful we are still in one such place!!

No comments:

Post a Comment