Friday, July 20, 2012

Seth playing in the State:)

Team Work makes the
Dream Work!!




Yesterday Seth's team began playing in the State Tournament.  It was so so so so so HOT outside!  Heat index was so bad that all the following game times were changed (we played the first game).



I love this of Seth talking to Jacob.  Jacob called from work on his break to wish Seth good luck (love big brothers!)!!

 Seth played Left Field and Third base....he had a couple great playing in both positions!!


Seth had an incredible hit to center field snagged...it was a great hit and an equally great catch!


I loved this picture, my little boy is growing up too quickly!  But, I am so enjoying every single moment!!


Today we left home a little before 7AM.  Seth played at 9AM(a much nicer time!)!  As you can see, Seth made it to first base on this hit......


Little boys love to win!  Today we won 6-0:)  It was good!  Really really good:)


1 comment: