Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A running trip:)

Saturday after Seth's ballgame Jacob drove me to Georgia to Chelsea and Bo's.  We both stayed the night:) On Sunday I rode back to Savannah with Chelsea.  How neat to get to spend a rather long (lol..nursing along the way takes a bit of time) trip home.  I ofcourse enjoyed it completely!   On Monday we had Papa and Clara Ruth (my dad and step=mother) come see the girls....very sweet!!  My dad's first great grandchildren:)


This is of Miss Presley....super super sweet!!!


Life isn't always a bed or roses....lol!  I find this picture as endearing as any I took!!


Chelsea, Janet (Scott's sister) and Presley......


Scott's Parents and Lilly Kate


Grannie and Presley


Grannie and Lilly Kate


We drove to Murfresboro Monday to see Scott's parents.  Sarah, Seth and Lilly in one car....me, Chelsea and Presley in another.  From Murfreesboro Chelsea and Presley went on to Kentucky to camp with Bo:)  I rode back to Savannah with Sarah.

Oh how sweet the moments spent with my grown daughters!  Oh how easy and fun!  I truly don't think I ever imagined life could get so wonderful!!  And the sweet grand babies are like the icing on a Gigi's cupcake....INCREDIBLY wonderful and SWEET, the whole reason you got a cupcake to begin with:)

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are enjoying these sweet moments with your daughters and granddaughters. You are so blessed! It makes me smile just to read about this.

    ReplyDelete