This summer has been challenging for Scott and I. So much so I stopped, nearly stopped, blogging. Stifling under the pressure of so many issues. At one point Scott said while standing in the kitchen with me, "We are under incredible stress." It is the truth. So much private, so much not, either way it has made summer tough. Not to be all negative, we have been blessed so greatly in so many ways too!!
Having Caleb home for almost a month was a huge blessing!! I loved that!!
Having lots of silly moments was uplifting...
And Miss Presley is of course a HUGE blessing! The sweet blessings of grand babies is such a sweet joy in our lives. We are so thankful that our girls are so happy and do so very well:)
We've had sweet moments playing with babies....like this one of John and his girlfriend Lindsay. I think they held that toy up for her to play with and watch for 30 minutes....that's some serious sweetness! lol:)
I've had my older kids in and out and I sure do love that they care for one another and actually have fun together!!
Lilly is a silly little thing....you can see her here with her favorite purple satin and minky blanket. It's burning up outside but she loves it.
I've had big boys hang out with little ones this summer.....this I took of Doug at Seth's first All -Star game:)
I've had kids on trips, at camps, and mission trips. Mercedez just got home with Scott, Bella, Michael and Lita from their stateside mission trip. Love seeing my kiddos do great things and I loved that Scott was able to go with them this year!!
I am thankful for moderation in my family....that with the tough is tender and with the tears is joy.
Praying for peace in the hearts of my toughies! And that I do not become overwhelmed by others poor choices!
Praying for peace for your whole family. Try not to let the negative issues smother all the good you have going on. It's easier said than done on some days - btdt - but know that the good memories you are making will last long after the bad times are over.
ReplyDeletePraying with you. I, too, have been struggling with a mixture of highs and lows. Awesome progress, sad choices and trying not to get sucked in.
ReplyDeleteI always read your post but rarely comment. Praying for peace with you too. Hope all is well.
ReplyDelete