Thursday, July 28, 2011

Road to the State Playoffs!

Savannah Dixie Youth 11/12 year olds....SECOND in the State!!

The road to the State Playoffs was very long!  For 6 days Sarah (along with some help from others) held down the fort.  Sarah took lead, and tonight she said, " I have never had everyone all by myself that long without Chelsea".  True.  Sarah did such a great job!!  Doug helped out a lot too!  Doug brought Mercedez and kept Seth and watched game number two while Scott and I slipped away for his 30th High School reunion on Saturday night.  We arrived back in Sweetwater after midnight to all the kiddos sleeping.  Doug helped out in the daytime some while Sarah was at school too.  We had a sweet friend from church (who is in college with Doug and Stuart) who came this week and helped out.  Today she even helped the girls bake a cake and organized decorating the kitchen for when Sarah came home.  The kids had all decorated a balloon and on it was the reasons why they loved Sarah.  Super sweet!!!

I have a dozen mini bloggings I have written in my head, and will share at some point.  For now, it is good to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment