Boys are unique, God made them that way! The things that boys think about and desire are VERY different (in general) than what girls care and show concern for!
I spent a while last night talking to a super sweet friend who is raising her nephew. She has one sweet "Mary Poppins" kind of daughter (like her momma practically perfect in every way!)! And now a teenage boy. Can you believe he wore dirty clothes???? For more than one day?? If you have boys? Then you are simply smiling. Clean clothes are not always the most important thing with all boys. Their thoughts, their priorities, simply run differently. NOT to mean mine are not made to wash and wear clean clothes, but I understand that prompting is required on my part.
Back to the blog name? My boys are tweaking and buying new toys! While I may see them as toys, they are used and provide my guys with transportation. But they sure do LOVE their transportation!!
Funniest to me is the little bitty tag on the back.....one Jacob and his Alabama loving eyes didn't see......
And this picture? This is of my Doug and his ride. Well, a picture of what it looked like this morning....
And this is a picture of what it looked like when he came home from school this afternoon......
I can tell you that it takes a discerning eye to tell the difference....or simply the eyes of a "guy" :)
I have to have it pointed out....like this.....
Rims and Tires.
That should say it all shouldn't it?
Totally a guy thing.
I love my boys, and I am glad they are happy. I suppose there are a whole bunch of things they could spend money on that would be much worst investments that their rides.
I do happen to know that boys these guys are very thankful for what they have! And did I mention they both are fully responsible for what they drive. HUGE responsibility! I am thankful for responsible boys!!
No comments:
Post a Comment