Oh yeah...Captain America. The man said, "I've watched countless people play that and never seen anyone win." Only a kid whose mom said that would actually win:) He now believes his skill is excellent. In Jacob's words last night, "If you play it much you will pay for every single thing you win" Perhaps truer words than my "waste of money"!
In another "one the go" picture....our salvage grocery store had 5 dollar baskets yesterday and for $16.20 I came home with this....
Scott and I were in the Caribbean and he ate squid. Seth (then 4)looked at the picture and said "Who made you do it daddy?" lol:) I agree with Seth, it really looks like no one would willingly eat that!
And my last picture? Lita's new bedding...all for 10 dollars....dust ruffle, two shams, a throw pillow, quilt, and two valances....Lita (my can't stand pink daughter) is loving her bedding!!
No comments:
Post a Comment