Monday, October 22, 2012

Lilly and the Lantana:)


This weekend I babysat Lilly Kate for the first time while Sarah and Paden went out to celebrate their anniversary.  They ate at Dale's in Florence, the same place they ate on their wedding night (and had the same waiter too!)  Lilly Kate sweetly posed for pictures.  The above was so sweet!!!

The next would be labeled "opsy daisy" if the flowers were daisy's instead of lantana:)




This is all LK.....silly and funny!! Note the death grip on the mini bouquet of Lantana....she fell and never ever let go.......


If you can see she even carried it with her when Jacob picked her up and was in the middle of eating it when I realized and cute Jacob's head off before I dug lantana from her mouth!!  She is funny to be sure!!


She also posed with Bronte.....they loved one another!



No comments:

Post a Comment