Sunday, September 23, 2012

Whistle While You Work


I was telling Mercedez and Lita that I saw this shirt....

Mercedez said "I don't get it."
Lita trying to help said, "Ya know we blow whistles."
Mercedez, "Is that supposed to be funny?"
Lita, "I don't think so"

I simply sighed....of course it's funny!!  I am thankful John found it humorous.  Mercedez assured me it was not funny and that no one at the high school would get that except for teachers....

Maybe so.  Not many kids are watching Cinderella now days!

These four kiddos of mine started refereeing soccer this past Thursday night.  A long time Smotherman kiddo tradition.  A neat one at that and a good paying one too!


All four are operating on a fairly high level of trust.....especially John who is topped out (lol...working full time a the bank and refereeing at night). It makes it nice to have John overseeing everyone!

And they do spend their time whistling while they work!!!!

1 comment: