Thursday, September 6, 2012

Sam's 16th birthday


           Happy Birthday Samuel:)

Sam turned 16 this week.  It's so hard to believe!!  Just yesterday he was so little....below is Sam.....and Carlton and Zack. 


All three have birthdays this month, Carlton will be 18 and Zack 17. This picture was taken right after we adopted the boys (They were 6, 7 and 8.)  Ten years sure have flown by! 

1 comment:

  1. The boys were so cute when they were little.... I look at pics of some of my kids when they were younger and it saddens me to think about how I felt back then - how much potential and hope I had even in the midst of chaos. I used to absolutely love what I called "happy, organized chaos" when I had a houseful of littles. I am feeling a little disillusioned and resentful of the "crazy-making, stressful chaos" it morphed into as they got older.

    ReplyDelete