Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Jacob and Morgan
I don't talk (or rather blog) to much about girlfriend and boyfriends....in truth, about the time I really like one they're gone. I also have to think about the future and things like "will a future wife or husband look back at my blog and read what I say about _____?" It gets a bit to much to think about ....lol:)
But sometimes I cave in, sometimes I blurt. Jacob and Morgan are fun. I snapped this Sunday afternoon as Jacob washed her car. Sarah would say he looks just like Pa Bill and I think her words exactly written were "Pa would be proud of you." Isn't it neat the ways of people. Pa has always been pretty awesome at maintaining cars. You never visit without him being sure your windshield is clean so you can see well when you leave. What an impact that act has had on my children!!
Future "people" can read this and will just have to understand:) I like Morgan (haha...a lot). She is a good person, likable and very long suffering with my teenagers. She is an encourager and takes special time with Lita (who plays basketball like Morgan). She's funny and can laugh at herself. She and Jacob are not attached at the hip, they both are neat people in their own rights. But, I am most thankful that Morgan is a Christian. I have been blessed to watch her grow up in the church with her family there every time the doors open. Her parents desire success for Morgan and I have no doubt she can meet their desires and in turn be the young woman God wants her to be too. When I pray for my children, when I pray about their future "people" (any and all they associate with) I pray for my boys to have girls like Morgan.
I think Jacob's a catch...... but I also believe she is too:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment