Monday, September 10, 2012

Also.....

Life is crazy at my house. . . . I'm not sure if anyone really realizes that? I post individual events, but a couple of days caught on  my cell phone looks a lot like this....

 Presley went on her first youth group over night trip this weekend....she did GREAT:)  I think it's safe to say she will be repeating that a lot!!!
 Tasha straightened her hair for the ballgame on Friday.  Someone spilt water on the end of it and I should have taken a picture at the end of the day....5 inches up from the bottom looked like a curly broom:)


This past week I kept a friend from churches two children. Jessie had a shunt put in her brain and they hung out with the Smotherman crew.  It was busy all week:)


I am not a huge pinterest person, I don't have the time, but Mercedez found a neat recipe for Taco Pizza and it shall become a staple at our house:)

 Michael and Lita picked all our pears.....Ryan and Daniel helped me peal them and I made cinnamon pears:)

Lita was VERY EXCITED to get her practice jersy and shorts.....


Tasha and Bella brought home (along with dad) this cat from the high school track. It was very hungry, so she is now aptly named Katniss (after my girls favorite "Hunger Games" character).  BTW..you would know she's pregnant!  <sigh>

A sweet find in the girls bathroom was this little note by Nina...her bible verse:)


Seth on the way to football practice.....


Seth laying on me after football......he slept a LONG time:)


Ryan and Daniel before school on game day:)


And I have sweet moments like this.....


Life is busy and each picture a whole story by it's self!  I never thought I'd appreciate or use my camera on my phone....I was wrong!  It captures life for me to look back at and enjoy:)


2 comments:

  1. Looking at the picture of Seth ready for football I was thinking wow has he ever grown up! Then the next of him cuddling mom, they never truly grow up do they? Great pics, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete