Thursday, September 6, 2012
Stuarts news!
Of course I have been waiting until Stuart was home to blog this news (and he arrived in the night and is upstairs asleep so he is officially home)....
Stuart has joined the ARMY!!!
He is very excited. A adventure he prayed about and thought about for more than a year. Of course my only words were "Just don't go infantry" (thinking that seems the most dangerous to me)......and what did he do? lol:) He went Infantry.
In talking to Scott I had to admit I would not want my child to be a fireman or a policeman or a security officer or work for Homeland Securioty.....the list goes on and on of things a mother deems "dangerous".
I am mostly concerned that he be happy....and he is....so I am:)
He will not be able to go until January (he was sad to have to wait, but I am glad).... I get an adult child with wonderful habits at my house all Fall!!!! He'll be here for Thanksgiving and Christmas, a big bonus. And he will be going to basic training and AIT in Georgia, just a couple of hours from Chelsea and Bo.
So, you can expect to see more of this face good looking on my blog:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment