This high visited with me yesterday......
My sweet early Mother's Day gift from Lilly Kate and her mommy?
This neat little book filled with sweet little pictures of sweet little Lilly Kate!!
How can you not want that old Yo-Yo to stay high forever with this angel around?? Sarah took this of Lilly on my shoulder.....
This is a definite HIGH.
But everything that goes up must come down...lol!
I have had some seriously ridiculous issues going on. Ridiculous enough I don't even want to regurgitate them to here. Silly, dumb, stupid, "you cannot be serious!" things.
Things like invasion of privacy (as in reading all the files on my computer and seeing things a person should not....like my individual growth statements that reflect where we feel we are with each child...my nosy child likely left that page mad....but perhaps enlightened?). Things like arguing to the death (well, it seemed like they would like that) over a tennis ball....WHO does that?? Well, two of my boys. I fixed it....I threw the ball away. I have no qualms about throwing away anything that comes between "you and your brother getting along"....I do mean that. Ask my kids. And the ball park? Yikes!! Way to long, suffice to say that the ball park with Sam and eleven other kids is not fun. Especially when that eight o'clock game goes into overtime and we are sitting there at 10:45!! The stories could go on and on and on....Scott has been traveling and there always seems to be a stall in that silly yo-yo when he is!!
I am not sure how to balance that sometimes, but just like that Yo-Yo, if I will wait just a little bit? I will be at the high point again....I am so very glad I don't get motion sickness!!

I needed this post...your honesty is refreshing.
ReplyDeleteHere's hoping and praying that a long time low (with two children) will begin a ascent soon!
Love and hugs,
Summer
Lillly is darling.
Lily is the most photogenic baby!!
ReplyDeleteI think our kids have very poor boundaries - as in, what's mine is mine, what's yours is mine. I have been shocked and astounded at times as well. I hate having to lock up things only to find out they managed to get around my locks/safeguards anyway. So frustrating. I have thrown things away too, so you're not alone there!
Here's hoping you always find more ways up than down!