Friday, May 25, 2012

Caleb

Caleb and high school friend Katrina and her sister, Greta in Finland last weekend.

My world traveler, aka soldier, aka son, Caleb is going to be home in FIVE more days!  Well, next Wednesday:)  I am so so so so so excited to have him home for a little while (about 23 days).
Caleb!!
This son is so funny and he loves his momma (a wonderful thing to me).  I laughed this morning at his facebook post:

People who think I am beautiful:
1. My Mom.
2. James Blunt.




I do think he's beautiful, inside and out!

After his visit home he will not be returning to Germany.  He will be making his home for a year here.......


South Korea....and he chose to be there!  Another big adventure for my son I love so much!

I will simply have to enjoy him while to breezes through:)

No comments:

Post a Comment