Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A sweet friend....


Doug really does have a sweet friend named Shelby:)  She's been home with him twice and sadly (or gladly) both in busy times.  I can say we seem to be doing busy in a big way right now, but she has come right in and joined right in (big in surviving the Smotherman house).  She has played outside with Doug and the kids (one of Doug's favorite things to do.....I'm not sure if it is actually his favorite thing to do, but it sure is brother and sisters favorite!).  Of course I would be remiss if I didn't mention that no one, except Michael....once....., has beaten Shelby at "H-O-R-S-E".  She plays for FHU's college basketball team and it does show, it shows beautifully.  She also happens to exhibit wonderful sportsmanship which makes her welcome anytime!!!   :)  Life is a really neat for young adults, so many choices and opportunities!  I am always thankful when my young adults choose sweet individuals to spend time with.....good choices are HUGE in life and good examples are HUGER (haha...yes I did use that word....it happens to apply!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment