Tomorrow night at 6pm Sarah will go to the hospital to be induced. Miss Lilly is not growing, it appears she is ready to be born. We have been waiting for so long and it is hard to imagine the time is now:)
Of course, being her mother's daughter, she would come in the middle of Scott's show week when he is gone! He will be home this weekend. I am extra glad to have Jacob and John home to run the show...and thankful for our friend Gail who will take Sam.
I will be taking lots of pictures! Can't wait to be back here to share them.
I will have to come home Saturday (hope she's here by then!)! Tasha has cheer leading tryouts and I need to be here then:)
Busy week and it just got busier:)
LOVE IT!!!
Wow! She must already be here since it's now Sat. - CONGRATULATIONS!! I hope everything went well and you have pics to post soon!
ReplyDeleteWaiting (im)patiently for an update! Hope everything went smoothly, much love to you all
ReplyDelete