Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Country Place 2012


This is our wonderful Savannah Church of Christ Youth Group!  Well, the ones who were able to be with us this weekend at Country Place:)  It was a beautiful weekend!!  We loved it!!



We had bobbing for the apples......they were beautiful before it began......


Then it began.....lol...Michael was on the right and first to the bucket:) 


This was a neat shot of Tasha and her friend Cheyenne:)


I had some kiddos who spent a whole lot of time on the lake.....





Love seeing my kiddos enjoy the lake...me, I enjoyed this view every morning:)


I also loved the kitchen, I could eat here every single day!!


Beautiful right???  I did eat here, wonderful meals I did not have to cook (maybe that made it all the more wonderful...haha)!


Love having this neat guy with me!! It's Scott's busiest time of year, but he made it a priority to be there with us!  I love him so very very much!!!


The weekend was really great, kids played game and enjoyed everyone....but the time spent singing and studying God word together...those were the WONDERFUL moments!!







               Love time together!!  It was good:)


No comments:

Post a Comment