Thursday, March 22, 2012

Love days like this!!

Days like this make me  so happy. I spent the day (well, the school hours) with Sarah and Jacob at her house.  Jacob rehung her closet shelves....they now look like this....


Sarah has worked on Miss Lilly Kate's bedroom and it looks like this.....


The bedding is all "Sarah" and I am sure Lilly Kate will sleep (lol...maybe) just wonderfully in it.....


The crocheted blanket by my sweet friend Denise.  She is pretty incredible and Lilly Kate's bed is just perfect!  The girls were so very blessed by our wonderful family and church family (as you can see above!).  Jacob said, "Lilly Kate has more clothes than me" as he helped with the assembly line from the bed to the closet hanging sweet little things.



Lunch with these two was pretty neat.  I love love love my kids!! 

2 comments:

  1. Lilly Kate is going to be one very well dressed little girl!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Sarah takes pictures of Miss Lily Kate in every one of those little outfits!! The best dressed baby in town!

    Also, love the bedding!

    ReplyDelete