Tuesday, June 19, 2012


We are having VBS this week.  It makes for a busy time around here.  For the first time  I have only one child "young enough" to be considered a VBS'er, Seth.  All the rest are helpers. I have snack workers, those in skits, those helping with groups....it goes on and on and usually they are all doing more than one thing..... 
I imagine I will have more pictures to add....but this has been a great start to the week!! 

Of course this is in the Jonah center....a totally incredible fish!  I can even stand in the belly of the fish:)

 Mercedez is the official popcorn popper and has been in charge of this center all week....it smell great!

Lita and Jessica ready for their skits:)

Victoria.....she is playing the part of Delilah....she does a good job!  :)

I can hardly believe this is Seth's last year before he is in the youth group!


1 comment:

  1. I only have one young enough for VBS this year too! He made the comment this morning that it's kind of lonely being the only one - he's used to at least 4-5 buddies watching out for him all week.... I'm so glad so many of your older kids can be helpers too!

    ReplyDelete