Oh how this summer is moving! I find myself truly loving the busy. I do cherish the peace....the quiet, but the busy is so good too! This past weekend was busy, and we had lots of fun. Almost all my kiddos were home...I LOVE THAT!! Chelsea and Bo are in Georgia waiting for their new sweetheart, but other than that everyone (nearly everyone) was here. The boys had basketball games.....
Stuart and his friend Ben were here and we all went to see Madagascar 3. It was a cute movie and fun to share together!
Stuart and Ben met their Freshman year at Freed. Quickly became friend and still are:) Today Stuart is working with the church in Ben's hometown. They live together and I'm so glad if Stuart has to be so far from home he is close to Ben and his great family!!
Not so far from home is Sam. He and Ms Gail are doing pretty well this summer. Sam is hyper as can be every time we see him, but that aside he is working and being a good help to Ms Gail, who is turn is a HUGE help to us! I am so thankful to not have to worry about where Sam is while we are running.
We took a lot of pictures this weekend..... this was one of the ones that made me laugh most:
This was not the one we will use for Christmas, but pretty neat:
Not pictured: Chelsea & Bo, Sarah, Paden & Lilly Kate, Doug, Rosie and Sam..... I was close to everyone.though:) I have a feeling as the years go it will be harder and harder to pull people in. I suppose that's why it is so important to me now. I am so thankful those these kiddos:)
Beautiful!
ReplyDelete