That's never happened to us before ( the text suspending service) but what a wonderful (if not so scary !) protocol!! It does make me feel better about keeping up with my people;).
Tuesday, August 6, 2013
Scary wake up!!
This morning I was waiting on Lita to go to cross country practice when Scott called. He's traveling this week. His first words were "Are you ok?" I almost laughed, yes it's crazy at my house but I haven't ever really been not ok. I said yes and he went on to say he'd received a text from Verizon stating that our phone was suspended due to a 911 call. We have lots of phone lines. I walked through the house. You know that impending doom feeling? All phones were working. I texted Scott to call me after he talked to Verizon. Sure enough Carlton had been in an accident early this morning on his way to work. He's fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment