Last night Seth, Tori and I went to the middle school for 6th grade orientation and so Tori could find out what pod she is in. They are both very happy with the teachers! I stood with Seth's home room teacher and told Seth "Mrs Whaley had the first Smotherman, Chelsea, and she will have our last Smotherman". I LOVE having those kinda of ties. I am so thankful for the ability to be in this community and raise my family here!! It is even more evident on nights like last night. The assistant principal said "Seth I am so glad to meet you! I remember when you were born." He went on to tell the story of his complaining to his 8th grade class about being up with his crying baby all night ( she is two weeks younger than Seth) and Chelsea correctly his "no one understands what it's like" talk. History is a wonderful thing to carry with you;) I am looking forward to a very good year for this pair.....my last girl and boy;)

No comments:
Post a Comment