Wednesday, June 26, 2013

All Stars....District Games


Seth made 11 and 12 year old All Stars this year.  He is one of the younger guys but has had a great time.  He loves ball!!

Before Game one against Lexington





Its been a great so far (well, great kinda)....they won one out of three of the games but will move on to the State Tournament.  So they are doing pretty good:)


I sent Scott this picture of our kids from the game with the title "Our Mötley Crüe." Tasha was sitting beside me when I sent it and she said "mom just called us moldy crews!" Good Grief! I started typing my facebook status and Tasha said "that is not funny mom"..... Her thinking that makes it even funnier to me!  She still has no idea!

Game two against Lexington,  warming up the pitcher:)

Lilly Kate brought her mommy and daddy.  She yelled and clapped for "SaSa" and enjoyed a ring pop:)

Between game two and three.
 Second place trophies.......




Good job Seth!

No comments:

Post a Comment