Sunday, December 1, 2013

Good Help is Hard to Find!!


These girls are just the bomb.  I know there are stink bombs....the kind of people who just stink up the world.  But this pair?  To me they are just SWEET.  That may sound silly but I have spent the majority of my life raising children.  Its my joy but not always joyful.  When this pair come home it is joyful.  They HELP....the lovely championship that comes from old friendships and good company.  The night before we had all the family to my house Chelsea was up until after midnight by my side cooking and preparing. No complaints...just joy. Sarah was texting me before 5am...haha...she was up early with me working in the kitchen ....again....with no complaining just joy.  Chelsea joined us and the only thing I can say is I AM BLESSED.  If I die tomorrow I know these girls could, would, carry on traditions and be the wonderful women I dreamed they would be and THEY ARE!!

In the middle of some stink bombs this pair overwhelmed the ugly with their beauty.  I sure do hope in years to come I can say that about all my girls...but for today? Today I am so blessed by these sweet girls!!! oh how I love them!!!

1 comment:

  1. No matter how many nasty stink bombs are thrown our way, we can rejoice in the fact that we are blessed by true beauty!

    ReplyDelete