Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Happy 4th Birthday Lola


Lola on her Special Person day at School

Lola and her special person pictures for school.
Lola and her PINK cake

Lola, Keegan and their mother

The girls before church Sunday
The girls and their older (half) sister Chloe.  Chloe came to lunch at out house  Sunday.

I thought by now the girls would be with their grandmother.  But, that is just not happening quickly.  If it doesn't happen this week it could actually be a month away.  Yes, I said a month!  They are sweet and needy and they are fine.....but to me, personally, they need to be in a permanent place so they can begin a new future. That place with with their grandparents.  I say that  knowing they are safe and fine and I am thankful because that is truly most important!  Please say a little prayer that they can be settled. 

But for now, for now I have two little girls, one whom had a BIG Birthday this week!

Happy 4th Birthday Sweet Lola!!!

2 comments:

  1. Bless you for caring for them while they wait!! Beautiful kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very obvious that you are taking excellent care of these little girls and making sure all their needs are being met. It is great that you are willing to do this temporarily, knowing that they would do best with their grandmother in the near future. Sometimes people do the right thing for the right reasons but get so attached that things get muddled and confused about what's best for the kids. You seem to have a firm grasp on what's best for them.

    ReplyDelete