Monday, February 6, 2012
Don't tell Sarah!!
Sarah will say, 'MOM, take that off!!" and I will refuse. I will refuse because it is one of the funniest things I have ever heard (Scott even agrees with me).
Last year over Thanksgiving we all were talking about things we were thankful for and Sarah announced she had written a song for Bo. She made all the little kids leave....I can't remember why except that she is a little embarrassed sometimes.
Tasha, being nosy, set her ipod on the piano to record what we were talking about so she could listen to it later. We found it on her ipod this weekend and it made me laugh, just as it did the first time I heard it!
You really need to start at 40 seconds....... We loved it:) Someone needs to spoof a song for Sarah now....as we have NO big sisters at home anymore!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love it!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome!!
ReplyDelete