Thursday, May 9, 2013

Be Nice?

I am overwhelmed with the ridiculousness of the situation with the two little girls we have guardianship of!  It will be resolved next Friday in court. A courtroom that the social worker describes as a "3 ring circus"....that's about right.  It is likely amusing to watchers but not always to the participants.

These sweet girls really deserve more!!!


This life is so sad!  Life is so NOT fair!!  And to children born into ridiculousness it is extra unfair!!

I have been so wrapped up in the drama and ignorance that I can't blog.  My momma always said if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all.  So I am not going to chronicle the absurd. I am going to pray extra extra hard that the Judge awards them to their grandparents.  And then I can going to pray they can raise these girls (and pray for their very souls as they have to deal with the parents).  And I hope to see these two grow in the nurture and admonition of the Lord......that would be a blessing.

As the case worker who counsels said, "These girls will need a lifetime of counseling....individual, family...."  You name it...they will.  I am praying for all those who work with them. Praying that they reach tender hearts before they are hard.

And I am praying for ME!  I always say "be careful what you agree to do!"  and I usually am!  I cannot say I wouldn't do it again, because I would.  But I am prayerful I am not asked by anyone for a long time because I fear my "agreeing" has been smashed!

I have been called unChristian by a sister-in-Christ for the way I have treated mom.....and I am so thankful that God certainly knows my heart and my actions.  I am not one bit afraid of that.  But, the devil living in this world? I do fear him and his influence.

If you have a second this week....or some actual minutes....please pray for these girls.  Pray for the Judge and the workers,  their grandparents and their parents too!




3 comments:

  1. so sorry for those children. They look sweet enough - but I am wiser than I look. LoL Prayers for them and you and the family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope there are at least a few people in the mix who have common sense and can weed thru the absurdity. It is so frustrating to hear how the system works (or doesn't) when it comes to living, breathing children - as opposed to how it's supposed to work and how we are told things work.

    So sad that inside those sweet little hearts and minds there is so much turmoil and so much confusion. Therapy forever? sounds ominous....

    ReplyDelete