I am going to blog about my stay with her later:)
While I was away lots was going on at home! Tasha tried out on Saturday for Varsity Cheerleader:
She (number 21)found out that she made both squads, the basketball and football:
Then on Sunday she was all packed up and left for 4-H Congress in Nashville. She went with her sweet friend Laura Beth. They had lots of fun!!
On Monday John took Victoria to Shiloh Battlefield:
The camp was:
From Citizen to Soldier: Kids Civil War Camp of Instruction
I am thankful that Gail had Sam all week....very thankful.
Thankful for John and Jacob who did all the things that needed to be done.....
For example....
When Ryan and Daniel got into an argument and Ryan hit Dan and Dan put Ryan in a headlock and broke Ryan's glasses.. Jacob took the glasses to be sent off so he might have them back for school next week.
Those kind of stories are endless....but all are alive and well (although Seth said he hasn't eaten anything good and I need to cook...lol).
I have had kids fish and play ball and go to the movies and do art projects and bake cakes....like this one Bella and Seth made and sent to Lilly Kate:)
All in all it was a beautiful week!!



:) they survived without you!
ReplyDeleteThey did:) I am thankful!!
Delete